- Paul Alvarez of Naples, Florida donated $6,900 to obama.
- Suzanne Amaducci-Adams of Palm Beach gave $8,900.
- Kimberly Boldt of Boca Raton pitched in $9,200.
- Anthony Edwards, the actor whose character “Goose” killed himself in “Top Gun,” gave $4,997.
- Walter Byrd of Miami loved obama so much he gave $5,100.
- Too bad the limit is $4,600, but hey the rules are different for obama right?
- The FECK Team pored over more than 2,000,000 (yes, 2 MILLION) records of donations from all 50 states to the obama campaign. There are thousands and thousands of over-the-limit donations.
- There are $255 MILLION dollars worth of donations from unnamed sources. How many over-the-limit or illegal donations are included in that $255 MILLION DOLLARS?
- That’s $245 MILLION dollars that simply DO NOT APPEAR on any of the records from individual states. And an additional $10 MIlLION dollars that shows up out of nowhere as a lump sum transfer from the Obama Victory Fund.
- So, WHERE DID THE MONEY COME FROM? Was it from other PAC’s? (obama claims to not accept money from PAC’s) Was it from overseas? Was it simply not reported to the FEC?
Where’d the money come from Barack?
Keep PROWLING. I’ll have an updated Prowl out soon.
(Thanks to headclunker for confirmation of information, and to the FECK Team: Headclunker, Trish, MKfromLA, wontbackdown, and actioncenter. Also thanks to the dozen or more Complainers who sent certified, notarized letters of complaint to the FEC. Your efforts have resulted in the FEC treating the matter as an official MUR — Matter Under Review).
The final number was $255 million based on the Post-General Reports. That is $245 million missing and a $10 million undefined lump sum from the Obama Victory Fund to the Obama for America fund. The $166 was an earlier estimate.