UPDATE JULY 19, 2008 AT 11:23PM: GREAT SHOW CALLERS AND GUESTS! I’LL BE BETTER NEXT TIME AT GETTING MORE CALLERS ON — WE MAY NEED 90 MINUTES! THANKS SO MUCH TO VET AND LADYBOOMER AT NQR FOR ALL THEIR HELP AND FOR OFFERING PUMA PAC THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE WORD OUT! NEXT SATURDAY AT 9PM EASTERN — SEE YOU THERE! DON’T FORGET TO CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR MORE INFO ABOUT DENVER AND TO CONTRIBUTE IF YOU CAN TO THE BUSES AND TO OUR HISTORIC FILM. HERE’S THE LINK TO LISTEN TO THE RADIO SHOW.
Join us for the debut of the Puma PAC blog-talk radio show tonight! “Meet Me In Denver with Murphy and Friends.” We’re on No Quarter Radio at 9pm eastern. That’s NQR, the new NPR for the Puma Democratic Blogosphere!
Here’s the link:
The Call In Line is (347) 677-0792
Be sure to call in — We have LOTS to talk about!
- We’ll be talking to Lori and Brad, the producer and director of our documentary film, about what they’ll be doing in Texas next week, and in Denver during the convention.
- We’ll also be talking to Will Bower and Deb, the organizers of the first Puma conference, scheduled for August 8-10th at the Marriott Wardman Park (the scene of the RBC crime!).
Here’s a few links:
- First Annual Puma Conference! August 8-10, to plan and organize for Denver!
- Still Raising Funds for Denver Buses! Contribute HERE to help Pumas get to Denver!
- Raising Funds for the Puma PAC Documentary Film. Please help if you can. We are convinced this film will be dynamite — in every sense of the word! Contribute if you can, HERE.
- Also, be sure to check out the main organizing site for Denver at 18millionvoices. They have the best and most up to date information about housing, scheduling, etc. And they have a beautiful logo. Check them out HERE.